Terms and Conditions
1. Conclusion of Contract: The Contract shall come about, when the Hotel accepts the Customer’s request. Acceptance is signalled via a booking confirmation sent via e-mail. In order to enter a binding agreement, the Hotel is entitled to request a 200 € advance payment.
2. Payment: The Customer is requested to pay the total price 4 weeks before arriving.
Please remit to:
IBAN: DE 1330 0700 2400 6267 5400
BIC: DEUT DE DB DUE
3. Withdrawal, non-utilisation of the reserved services: After having entered the binding Contract and agreed on a 200 € advance payment, it is not possible to receive a refund.
With a cancellation from 90 days prior to arrival 25 % of the total agreed booking price is payable.
With a cancellation from 30 days prior to arrival 50 % of the total agreed booking price is payable.
With a cancellation from 7 days prior to arrival, early ending or no arrival without cancellation the total agreed booking price is payable. For small businesses, particularly in the high season, it is impossible to re-rent an apartment in that short amount of time. If the Customer finds a compensation, the agreement can be assigned.
The Customer does not have a compensation claim.
Blue Sky recommends travel cancellation insurance.
4. Withdrawal by the Hotel: The right to the resignation of the contract exists on late payment by the Customer or due to force majeure (fire, water damage etc.).
5. Damages: The Customer shall be liable for any damage or shortage to Hotel property (inventory, furnishing etc.) caused due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
6. Liability: The Hotel shall not be liable to the Customer for items brought into the Hotel.
Those terms and conditions are set up for the avoidance of misconceptions, but a conversation between lessor and lessee clears almost everything up.
Yours Gabi & Theo